If you want to open and watch Blu-ray/DVD ISO Image files on your portable devices such as a new Tesco Hudl
3/2 and Hudl tablet, Blu-ray/DVD ISO Image file decompression is futile, for your Tesco Hudl 3/2 and Hudl tablet fails to support Blu-ray/DVD ISO Image file, let alone handle the
In order to get Blu-ray, DVD, DVD ISO , IFO movies playable on Hudl 3/2/1, you need to rip Blu-ray/DVD to Android supported video formats like MP4 first before transferring them to your device. Pavtube BDMagicis a good choice for ripping Blu-ray movies to Android phones or tablets compatible video files with fast ripping speed and excellent output video quality. Plus, it has the optimal presets for Xoom, Transformer Prime, Kindle Fire HDX, Nook (HD/HD+) Tablet, Toshiba Thrive, Google Nexus 7, Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy S III, HTC One X, etc. Read the review.
If you are running on Mac OS X, please turn to the equivalent Mac version entitled Pavtube BDMagic for Mac. Now just download it and follow step-by-step guide to freely copy your favourite Blu-ray movies to your Hudl 3/2/1 for smoothly playback.
Convert Blu-ray/DVD ISO files to H.264 MP4 for Hudl 3/2/1 Tablets
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-75922877.html
1. Run the best BD ISO Ripper for Hudl 3/2/1 program, and add your Blu-ray/DVD ISO image files to the software by clicking "DVD IFO/ISO" icon. Select the movie title you want to convert, and preview the file you just selected from the movie in the preview window if you want. Then select wanted subtitles and audio track if necessary.
2. Select an Hudl 3/2/1 friendly format, e.g. H.264 .mp4 for conversion. There are optimized format for Galaxy Tab, Xoom, Acer Iconia Tab, Asus Transformer, Google Nexus 7, Kindle Fire, etc. Basically the "Android >> Android Tablets 720P Video(*.mp4)" is an universal format for Android tablets and smartphones. And to get HD quality, select "Android Tablets 720P Video(*.mp4)".
Or depends on your device, you can choose a suitable video format from "Android" catalogue. (Android Support Video/Audio Formats)
Not a Hudl 3/2/1 users? It doesn't matter, the Pavtube BDMagic also supports "common" video formats like MOV, M4V, MP4 and has presets for all the models of iPad Air 2, iPhone 6 plus, iPod 5 and Apple TV 3, so you should be able to create files compatible with your iOS basd devices, as well as BlackBerry and Surface Pro 3, Surface Pro 2, Surface RT/Pro, etc.
Tips: You can adjust the output parameters of the video by click 'Settings' button. Please remember the file size is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss.
Plus: Tips for How to Edit DVD files
Click the “Edit” button and edit your movies before conversion. There are main seven functions available: Trim, Crop, Text Watermark, Image/Video Watermark, Effect, Audio Editor, and Subtitle.
- Trim: Select video durations by setting the start time and the end time.
- Crop: Cut off black edges and unwanted areas.
- Text Watermarking: Add text to the video as watermarks.
- Image/Video Watermarking: Add image or video to the source video as a watermark.
- Effect: Adjust brightness, contrast, saturation of the video, and add special effects including 3D effect to the video.
- Audio Editor: Enable you to replace the original audio track with your specified sound track. Or choose to remove the audio. Plus, it’s freely to set audio fade in or fade out.
- Subtitle: Add plug-in SRT, ASS, SSA subtitle to videos.
3. Click the big Convert button to encode Blu-ray/DVD ISO to MP4 videos for Hudl
The software will do the rest automatically. When the conversion finishes, you can click 'Open' to access to the converted MP4 videos. In this way, you can transfer converted videos to your Hudl 3/2/1 for watching anywhere you like.
1. To convert Blu-ray, DVD and video (including MKV, AVI, Tivo, VOB, FLV, MPG, ISO, IFO, etc.) to Android devices, a software can be completely solved, it is Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate.
2. In addition, if you bought many videos from iTunes, Amazon, or BBC iPlayer store, you will find these videos are protected, here I highly recommended a DRM removal software.
3. Android tablets only recognize SD cards formatted in FAT 32, this limits a single file size less than 4GB. If you worry about getting a big video file larger than 4GB, you can use split feature in Pavtube software to split a large 1080p/720p file into multiple chunks under 4GB.
2016-Top 10 Best WinX DVD Video Software Alternatives
MediaCoder Alternatives for Mac - Transcode any Video/Audio on Mac OS X (Latest 10.9 Mavericks supported)
Review: ByteCopy for Mac – An Alternative to Mac MakeMKV?
Convert/Deinterlace 1080i Blu-ray on Windows/Mac
WinFF Alternative for Mac Review: Convert Video/Audio Files on Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
2016 Top 5 Finest DVD Ripper Program Review
Mediacoder Alternative Review: Convert Video/Audio in Windows 8.1/8
2016 Top 5 Great and Free QuickTime Alternative to Play Any Video Flawlessly
Build Preset Settings on HandBrake 0.10.1 for iPad Air 2
Play Blu-ray/DVD ISO files to Tesco Hudl